Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2012

My wandering mind....

So I have let his sit idle for a while as 40K inspiration has been few and far between. What started as a desire to do orks (just not in a compressed time frame), evolved into a desire to do Eldar with my new Warp Hunter and Ghost Spectres has returned me to my first and longest lasting army obsession, Space Wolves. Specifically the rules fro Bran Redmaw and his buddies in the latest Imperial Armour book (The Doom of Mymeara). So I have put together a list as follows:

Bran Redmaw accompanied by 5 Fenrisian wolves. (Outflanking)
Rune Priest terminator in a pod with 4 terminators.
Rune Priest in a rhino with 9 Grey Hunters
10 grey Hunters who can "Infiltrate" or be "Behind Enemy Lines"
Seven wolf scouts led by a wolf guard squad leader
A dread in a drop pod

 So I have started with converting Bran and his furrier alter ego the Redmaw. With less than two months to go the majority of this army still has not been primed. Worse, I will be impressed if I get a chance to try the army out prior to Astro!! In short, it is business as usual for me. I will try to be more regular with the updates. In the meantime I present the work so far....


No comments:

Post a Comment