Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Mario's Astro 2012 Space Wolves...now hairier!

I finished green-stuffing the Redmaw last night. I added in his wolf tooth necklace and a couple of braids to tie him in to his normal form.

And by the way, if you are about to wax philosophically about the true form of a being with the curse of the wulfen....don't. Just don't.

I think I am happy with the green stuff work but now I am a bit annoyed with his size. In truth he is a bit big for what he is supposed to represent but the alternatives I have considered involves scrapping all that lovely fur work and spending more money. And that just is not going to happen.

So a short collage showing the evolution of the Redmaw from psychotic daemon prince to psychotic wolf man.






No comments:

Post a Comment