Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Warhound Titan (Legio Gryphonicus): Warhound Weapon and Titan Banners

I do not have the patience or the delicate touch necessary to do really fine art work on the banners. But they should have the desired effect and are not the focus of the model anyway. They were glued and formed to look like they were being blown back by the forward movement of the titan.

I like the fluff around the moderatii and princeps having their own banners marking their achievements. I intend to continue this affectation for the eventual assembly project that is the Reaver (suitably latin-like name TBD)...probably later this year...much later.

Anyway some poor shots of the banners in progress and at the mostly completed stage. I have to decide how to secure them to the weapons and titan. The flag posts supporting them are made from aluminum tubing with the thicker portions being essentially a jacket made from plastic tubing that fits over the aluminum tubing. The eagle head decorations are from a knight titan kit.

Not sure if I mentioned it but the name, 'Filum Sector' is my shitty Latin translation of the name "Thread Cutter". If anyone out there s fluent in Latin and is laughing their ass off at the name, don't tell me. I'm not redoing the damned banner. It's mostly done!








No comments:

Post a Comment