Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 September 2013

Shaded bellies...of doooom!!!

I have tried lightening the bellies of the tervigons to give the perception of severely stretched skin. It appears that they are just glowing instead, which still kind of works ofr me. I will be adding numerous ink washes into the darker recesses to give some color and better definition. Currently you can see the effect of the first of these which used the Leviathan purple ink that GW no longer sells. Soon to have blue, green, and ogryn flesh added to the mix. Doing the armour plates is going to be tedious, and I am still not 100% happy with the teal on the body. So I will be doing some more work on those areas as well to clean them up and hopefully blend some of the shade transitions better.

Also included is a shot of the tablet of monstrous creatures with which to terrify enemies. There are still a lot more coming for this army but this is a taste of what I am wanting to get done for this force. And yes that is the slowly evolving (hah!) hierophant biotitan at the back, along with his two hierodule buddies..



No comments:

Post a Comment