Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Time flies ... but maybe an update will help

Just looking at the date of the last post I am surprised how loing it has been since I posted an update. Well its like this:

The tyranids
I did a burst of painting and got some hive guard and a tervigon done. Then the desire to paint vanished and the desire to build came up instead so...















Landing bay terrain
I have been putting in a lot of hours detailing the first section (still) but it is a lot closer to being where I want it to be before I can plan out section number two. It is tedious, repetitive work but the first section already has a good sense of scale, especially height that will hopefully translate into a cool gaming experience.






















More updates as inspiration strikes but I will have to force myself to get back to painting. Astro 2014 is up in 2 or 3 months and I have a lot of gribblies to paint. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment