Total Pageviews

Monday 23 November 2015

Warhound Titan (Legio Gryphonicus) Leg Shields

All work on this titan is done with a brush. So a lot of dry brushing is being used to create the mottled effect. The Forge World scheme is very washed out and the mottled look appears to have been achieved by simply blasting a roughly circular patch with a air brush. Unfortunately it is so washed out that it is difficult to see.

So I am aiming more for the appearance as shown in the art work in the last post. And having said what I did about the FW scheme, I really hope I can pull this off or I am going to sound like a right tool...well... more of a tool. This is the base shading for the grey areas. I am putting down the base shaded paint first, and I am then going to seal the paint job before I attempt potentially screwing the whole thing up.









No comments:

Post a Comment