Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Tyranid Harridan: Ready to leave the nest

Or at least as completed as it's going to be. I have already spotted the unfinished muscle bits on the hind limbs and will take care of that. Everything else is done. I said done!!

Good enough to field and it looks like it belongs with the rest of the Tyranid army. This is the last gargantuan creature that I have to paint for the my hive fleet. I swear I am getting back to the Space Wolves now...seriously.

Shot in natural light because I am lazy and still have not prepared a proper photographing area. Something I will be looking into in the coming weeks. Next week will see a stop in my progress as I have a minor surgery scheduled but it should not hold me back too long. Maybe.





No comments:

Post a Comment