Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

Tyranid Harridan:Wings

I had to dig p photos of my hive tyrant to get an idea of the colour of the wing membranes I have used in the past. The model is packed away currently so photos were the easiest option.

I used bleached bone (or the equivalent) to lighten up the purples, the teals, and the grays for the whole model. It adds an odd warmth to the colours as they get lighter. Anyway the sequence shows the change in highlighting the model. It shows the first and second highlight that was dry-brushed on the upper and lower wing surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment