Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 April 2012

My Newest Obssession

 With Astro out of the way, I have no focus for my hobby interests other than I want to work on "cool stuff". Then the storm eagle was released, providing a pull to stay on with the Wolves. Now I have been debating the merits, both aesthetically and functionally, of a caestus assault ram and a storm eagle. Now I have a storm raven kit that I had peered at but never used before. Well this time I dug out the kit and started by lengthening the fuselage, and numerous hours, bits of plasticard later, I had the basis for a storm eagle conversion from the  storm raven kit. Here are the WIP shots of this vehicle.





2 comments:

  1. How did this turn out? I'm planning on doing one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the entries for July of 2012. Those show the painted shots. I had planned on going back to it to weather it a bit but that was about 20 different projects ago. I always seems to have a lot on the go but have trouble finishing it all. With my work year starting to wind down I have been dusting off the paints and getting back into this. New posts should be showing up soon.

    ReplyDelete