So this is roughly the posing of the model as I am currently shaping it. Apparently I need to go back and fix the alignment on the beasty's upraised limb. Other than that it essentially meets the requirements I set out at the beginning of this project: three limbs on the ground and a smaller foot print for the base to allow the creature to be useable in games.
The limbs are still too thin to fully support the model. I noticed this when I first got it as the previous owner had used it frequently and had not based it. All of those fine limbs were bent from the weight of the model, causing them all to bow outwards. Even with the hooves as a better support point for the rear limbs, the thinness of the limbs look like they will start to bend out again even when mounted on the base. So I may have to have a set of ruins on the base that will serve as further supports for the rear limbs, thus taking some of the weight off of them.
In some photos you can see a white, vaguely triangular-like shape under the bio-titan. That is the shape of the base and it has been cut out of a piece of masonite already. And yes, I am still ducking the green stuff work. Don't judge me.