Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 February 2016

Warhound Titan (Legio Gryphonicus): Carapace greys and Head (exterior) Done

I tried a few different ways of doing the mottled pattern as per the original GW art, but the tests I tried just did not produce the exact effect and would have ruined the model, at least the way I had done them. I did dry brush a lighter tone on the carapace and left it a bit rougher than the earlier coats. So a little mottled maybe? Yeah I wussed out. Don't judge me.

I also did work on the Warhound's head. I dulled the yellow down but have yet to really finish the highlighting on those portions. Instead I focused on the metallics and the blue areas and have finished and sealed those. I also put  abase coat on the Princeps, going for a quartered grey/yellow pattern with blue boots and highlights. The Moderati will have a halved pattern and any servitors will be in Mechanicus red.

I intend to get back to the model today at some point.









No comments:

Post a Comment